Full Information Statement on cookie use.
In force as of 6-10-2023
Data controller: Mauro Franzoni
What are cookies and what is their purpose?
A cookie is a text file sent by a website visited by the user to their terminal (computer, mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet), which is memorised and then re-sent to the website each time the user visits it.
Cookies are categorised based on:
- the person or entity that installs them, managed either by the manager of the visited website (so-called “first party cookies”) or by a different person or entity (so-called “third party cookies”);
- the purpose of each cookie: some cookies improve the browsing experience by memorising certain options selected by the user, language for example (so-called “technical cookies”); other cookies monitor user browsing, also with the purpose of sending advertisements and/ or offering services in line with their preferences (so-called “profiling cookies”).
Only profiling cookies require the user’s prior consent for use.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for first party cookies installed in the Website.
In the “Technical first party cookies” section you can view the types of technical first party cookies used by the Website.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the “Third party profiling cookies” section.
In any case, you can also enable/ disable cookies by means of option in your browser:
Access the Tools menu, then go to Internet Options.
Click on Privacy, then on Advanced.
Select your preferences in the Cookies window.
Click on the menu of Chrome with the top right button.
Select Settings, then click on Advanced.
In the Privacy and security section, click on the Content settings button.
Select preferred options in the Cookies section.
Click on Tools, then on the Options menu.
Click on Privacy and security settings.
Select Use custom settings for history.
Select preferred options in the Accept cookies and data from websites.
Click on Safari, then on Preferences.
Click on the Privacy and security section.
Go to Block cookies and select preferred options.
First Party Technical Cookies
These cookies are necessary for Website operation and cannot be disabled. They are usually defined as a response to undertaken actions that constitute a request for services, like the setting of cookie preferences, access or the filling out of forms, browsing preferences.
- The website operates with browsing or session cookies, which ensure normal browsing and normal Website use.
- The Website also operates with cookies that document your consent to the use of profiling cookies and relative preferences. These cookies recognise you when you access the Website once more, so that you are not requested to grant your consent to the installation of profiling cookies again.
- Technical cookies are also used, which enable you to browse the Website, maintaining any choices you have made.
Third party profiling cookies
The website does not operate with advertising or statistical cookies.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you of your right to:
- request the following from the Data Controller: access to personal data, amendment or erasure of said data, or limitation of processing regarding them, or object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability
- withdraw your consent at any time, without compromising the propriety of processing based on consent granted prior to withdrawal
- lodge a complaint to a protection authority (e.g. the Personal Data Protection Authority).
the aforementioned rights can be exercised without formalities simply by getting in touch using contact details provided in the Premise.
Disclosure of data
Conservation of information
- User behaviour data are stored for up to 1 year after collection by relative profiling cookies. If the user withdraws consent beforehand, data will be duly erased.